||| Home ||| Tips from the Authors |||About the Authors ||| Table of Contents |||
Healthcare Online For Dummies
We have appeared on NBC 5 News in Chicago with tech reporters/anchors Art Norman and Charlie Wojciechowski, CBS 2 News in Chicago with anchor Mary Ann Childers, the morning drive show at WGN-AM in Chicago with Spike O'Dell, WBBR-AM Bloomberg Radio in New York City, the San Diego Union and Latina Magazine.
Here are some recent press clips relating to our book, Healthcare Online For Dummies, (Hungry Minds, Inc., $6.16).
The book is available online from amazon.com at www.amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.com at www.bn.com as well as your favorite offline bookstore.
Read clips on Healthcare Online For Dummies:
- Making of Healthcare Online For Dummies
- By Judi Wolinsky
Points of Reference, SLS Reference Newsletter, August, 2001.
- Surfing the web . . . for the health of it
- By Kimberley Mathisen
The Star Newspaper, August 16, 2001
- New Book Navigates Through Rise In Online Healthcare Sites
- By Ray Hanania
Chicago Computer Guide, August 2001
- Medical Information on the Internet (Real Audio version)
- Quentin Young, host; Howard Wolinsky, co-author Healthcare Online For Dummies; Gretchen Berland, Healthcare policy analyst at Rand and a principal investigator for a recent study on the quality of health information on the Internet which appeared in the Journal of the American Medical Association
WBEZ, Odyssey, 2001, July 10, 2001
- Glad to be an inspiration, even in book for dummies
- By Jan Glidewell
St. Petersburg Times, July 1, 2001
- Transcript of Online Chat
- With Howard and Judi Wolinsky, co-authors Healthcare Online For Dummies
At Power Surge Live!, hosted by Dearest (Alice Stamm), June 14, 2001
- A get-it-now guide to reliable health info online
- By Howard and Judi Wolinsky, co-authors Healthcare Online For Dummies
Chicago Sun-Times, June 11, 2001
- Use With Care
Matthew Schifrin, Editor Forbes Best of the Web, and Howard Wolinsky, co-author Healthcare Online For Dummies
Forbes Best of The Web, June 11, 2001
- Op-Ed: Online use research falls short
- By Howard Wolinsky, co-author, Healthcare Online For Dummies and Dr. George D. Lundberg, Editor-in-Chief Medscape and former Editor, Journal of the American Medical Association
Chicago Sun-Times, June 8, 2001
You can reach Howard Wolinsky and Judi Wolinsky by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our other sites at WolinskyWeb.net, including:
- Measure 4 Measure: Interactive sites that estimate, calculate, evaluate, translate, etc. In other words, they do the work for you.
- Word Play: Sites that feature fun with words.
Map Happy: Interactive maps to get you from here to there and beyond.
Last update: 03/21/20
© copyright 2001-Present | Howard & Judi Wolinsky